ADP

There are newer employer reviews for ADP

Unsinkable Slow Boat To Somewhere

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Very stable employment if you don't violate HR rules you can stay for years. Good people to work with meaning they are clean, kind, and considerate. There have been some really great days to work at ADP.

Cons

Silos everywhere that don't let you see much of the company outside your office. If you want any variance in your career with ADP after you are hired, be prepared to move somewhere other than this office.

Pick a product platform and stick with it. Multiple times the business has picked a platform, spent money and manpower to make it stable and profitable, then either replace senior management or acquire a new platform which results in ADP throwing out the bathwater, and baby along with it, just to start the whole madding process over again.

1978 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

A great place to build a career!

Current Employee - Human Resources Business Partner in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Human Resources Business Partner in Portland, OR

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The people, products, pay/benefits and culture. Lots of autonomy, responsibility and virtual work opportunities. Growth, stability and industry leader.

Cons

Global processes and practices are progressing more now under new leadership.

Pushed me to my limits ina good way. Helped me realize my goals and drove me to success.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Executive in Buffalo, NY
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Executive in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at ADP full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent company for training and travel if you enjoy being on the road.

Cons

Leadership had some good points, but overall the upper management were condescending and so focused on the bottom line that your opinions and your personal life always took a back seat to their needs. I guess to be expected in a publicly traded company.

Realize you are only as good as the people you have working for you and since we do 80% of the work, you need to listen better and provide support which will ensure your employees stay on the job longer than they are today. Too much turnover is not good for any company.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP