ADP

www.adp.com

Great company to work for

Current Employee - National Account Sales - TLM  in  La Palma, CA
Current Employee - National Account Sales - TLM in La Palma, CA

Pros

Great sales and product training on regular basis; many options on where to go within ADP Sales - variety of products to learn about and sell; solid implementation and support teams behind each sale;

Cons

Sales process is complex, so many reps selling to every account - team selling can be challenging even though everyone tries to work together, for the most part;

Your reps work very hard to be successful but also become the scapegoat for lack of success due to external infuluences; Make sure people who are put on a performance plan truly deserve it; Too many great people have been cut due to bad market conditions but are blamed personally and this causes a lot of unneccesary pain on an individual level.

Other reviews for ADP

Good company in bad economy=desperate company=bad company=life

Former Employee - District Sales Manager  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - District Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

This company is an excellent place to work at if you are interested in jumpstarting your career with solid experience on the frontline of building a company.

The pay is higher than the average employer and decent for some one who didn't graduate from the nations top universities with all the qualities of a superstar professional.

This place really gives you good training, which supports you in developing permanent skills that come through your determination to succeed. If you don't reach your next promotion or become top management, the skills that the company gives to you will carry you through your next business position.

Cons

Bad communication

Well they laid me off within 2 months of employment, along with many other employees. To me, it doesn't make sense to spend a lot of money on a new hire, put them through traning, prior to a 5 interview selection process to lay them off within two months--it's not profitable for business and illogical. My conclusion is that there must have been a lack of communication with upper management and mid management. If that wasn't the case, then I don't think they would have hired me in the first place.

The only advice I would offer is to continue doing your best to maintain good integrity, while serving your employees to the best of your ability. I know that my statement is general, but if your heart is in the right place, you know what I mean.

Great place to kick off a sales career!

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Stony Brook, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Stony Brook, NY

Pros

Recogition, develop strong sales skills there

Cons

young crowd of sales reps in sbs division everyone is right out of college

get more involved in promoting to diff divisions, to keep employees at adp instead of leaving

There are newer employer reviews for ADP.

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!