There are newer employer reviews for ADP

It's all about the people

Former Employee - District Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - District Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

The people there, and the relationships created, were some of the best reasons to work for ADP. I recommend checking it out for yourself.

Cons

ADP is a very large organization with several layers of management and procedures. This did not serve some clients well.

Advice to Management

ADP may want to consider forming their own technology. Partnering with others is not enough. Perhaps having their own platform for developers to build on. Such as Google Apps, Apple Apps, etc.

Other Employee Reviews for ADP

Good Place to work but you have to be connected to get promoted

Current Employee - Technical Consultant II in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Technical Consultant II in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Adp is a great place to start a career after college. They will work with you and make every attempt to help a new associate succeed.

Cons

There is very little room to advance due to the “very established good ole boy system” People get promoted due to who they know rather than what they actually know.

Advice to Management

Please put things in place to ensure that promotions are done fairly.

2. Part of the ADP Family

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

This is a great working environment with Extremely fair starting wages and Excellent management. I made the comment to my hiring manager that I hoped that ALL my interview/hiring processees went this smoothly, followed quickly by my affirmation that I also hoped I wouldn't need any more interview experiences. Its a place to make a career, of that I'm 100% sure.

Cons

The complany is solid as a rock, but unfortunately this can also mean that there is less verticle movement as far as advancement. ADP values committment, and they show that by giving those with tensure their due... this can mean slow progress for some of us hoping to race up the corporate ladder though.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the wonderful job you are doing, I could be wrong about the availability of verticle progression at ADP, and just don't realize all the opportunities. IF this is the case then I'd say to Management to be more proactive about making these opportunites and positions known! But thank you for all you do, and keep it up.