ADP

A great place to work!

Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Chandler, AZ
Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at ADP

Pros

ADP has as an excellent training program for new employees. My trainer was upbeat, positive, and knowledgeable. Once out of training I had a wonderful supervisor who was open, friendly, and supportive of the reps. I liked the people I worked with and for at this company. I also had a great schedule.

Cons

Medical/dental benefits were more expensive than at other companies I've worked for. The job sometimes can be difficult but at least it was challenging and there was always someone you could ask for help.

This was one of the best companies I've ever worked for and that was due to the wonderful trainer & supervisor I had.

1939 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

Good place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at ADP

Pros

opportunity to grow in career. benefits fair, flexibility in work location and schedule is a big plus.
    would advise family and friends to apply for employment.

Cons

health insurance premiun on high end. Due to nature of business not many holidays allowed. Certain departments tied to strict work schedule.

value lower level associates more and also associates in areas other than sales. Sales may be bringing in the business but service maintains it.

ADP Needs Improvements

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

I worked at ADP

Pros

The Benefits were comprehensive, but expensive.

Cons

Lack of competitive payraises and bonuses are only for upper management. When I received my pay raise, I thought it was a complete insult. Although I worked extremely hard for my organization, the work done was not appreciated or rewarded . My boss never promoted anyone, and most people in the group worked very hard. As a professional person, I felt that ADP was the worst company I've ever worked for, and would not recommend working here.

Management needs to be more sensitive to the needs of the people who actually do the real work for the company.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP