ADP

hardwork good pay

Current Employee - Payroll Specialist in El Paso, TX
Current Employee - Payroll Specialist in El Paso, TX

I have been working at ADP

Pros

alot of internal advancement available

Cons

no fix bonus just promotion

keep up the good work

2049 Other Employee Reviews for ADP (View Most Recent)

It's good to be #1

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at ADP

Pros

The absolute leader in payroll, and moving to #1 across all of HR. A true desire by most everyone in leadership to look at the long term client relationship and feedback. Great opportunities for personal and professional growth, and fast advancement for those who perform. Willing to make drastic change when the current way isn't getting the desired results. Huge investment made in employee development and training.

Cons

Big company means the bureaucracy and security policies do sometimes get in the way. You will not get rich with stock options working for ADP (unless maybe you're at a VP level or above). ADP is slow to fire bad employees which means some problem people get moved rather than replaced. New product development is slower than it should be. IT & Hosting group can be a pain for internal issues.

Speed up product development,

I would not recommend working here if you are looking for a long lasting career with good compensation.

Former Employee - ADP TotalSource in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - ADP TotalSource in Dallas, TX

I worked at ADP

Pros

Decent Benefits, but that's it.... honestly, many other companies offer better benefits.

Cons

Too much competition internally with other divisions, Lack of effective Management, Lack of Professionalism, "Overpromised" on the job before hired. This is not a company you can run your "own business", you will be micro-managed. They don't pay a two week notice to employees- don't bother. I am not a bitter employee, just glad I got out....

If you want to keep quality employees, create a better environment and pay employees better.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP