ADP

www.adp.com

Overall good place to work

Current Employee - Major Account Sales Executive  in  Chandler, AZ
Current Employee - Major Account Sales Executive in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at ADP

Pros

Good benefits
Loyalty to employees who have consistent results over several years. If someone is not performing well in their current job, ADP management will find a new role for that person where they can be successful
Open to input from employees
Stable company with decent reputation in the marketplace

Cons

Low base salaries
Slow to change compared to others in the industry
Organizational arrogance-our way is the best way because we're ADP
Few women in the top ranks of leadership
Skewed recognition- the very best receive many many accolades, rewards, etc and everyone else is made to feel inadequate

Listen to your clients and former clients and make adjustments accordingly. Don't be so harsh to people outside the top 20 percent of all performers.

Other Reviews for ADP

My experience with ADP was very rewarding and I would work there again in a heartbeat.

Former Employee - Customer Service Specialist  in  Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Overland Park, KS

I worked at ADP

Pros

ADP has a great training program and promotes advancements. Also, they really show value for their employees. For example, I was able to begin working from home as a benefit and reward for working hard.

Cons

Since its such a large company, divisions are sold and bought and layoffs do occur. My division was sold to another company, and it created a lot of uneasiness amongst the employees.

Call Center Sardine

Former Employee - Client Service Representative  in  Buena Park, CA
    Former Employee - Client Service Representative in Buena Park, CA

I worked at ADP

Pros

Good training program. You must enjoy an extremely fast paced environment and answering calls all day long. Supportive supervisors when needed. Supportive co-workers when needed.

Cons

Miscommunication between co-workers with client reps not properly recording notes in the system causing mishaps with customers. Extremely fast paced. No privacy whatsoever! Everybody wants to know your business! Some young supervisors to haughty for their own good and immature. Get ready to answer at least 100 calls or more per hour. Extremely boring.

Employees are humans not just numbers, not just a human resource.

There are newer employer reviews for ADP.

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!