There are newer employer reviews for ADT Security Services

I have enjoyed ADT and the people and products.

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in San Diego, CA

I have been working at ADT Security Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great sales support, selling a needed product, great coworkers. benefits okay.

Cons

employee treadmill. Sales people come and go quickly. Only the strong survive. Installation issues. constant supervision for outside sales.

improve customer service and installation.

656 Other Employee Reviews for ADT Security Services (View Most Recent)

With hard work and thick skin you can make money

Current Employee - Small Business Sales Representative in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Small Business Sales Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at ADT Security Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good pay if you network and prospect. Be innovative in your approach to finding business and you will do fine. Sit at home all day and you will fail. Very flexible, nice office.

Cons

Installation and other customer service areas have no incentive to insure a job you sell get installed. If they screw something up and the job doesn't get installed you are the only one not getting paid. Commission only, sink or swim.

Provide sales reps with the ability to better serve customers. Coordination between sales and install could use improvement.

ADT - The Place to Be?

Current Employee - Existing Residential Sales Representative in Brookfield, WI
    Current Employee - Existing Residential Sales Representative in Brookfield, WI

I have been working at ADT Security Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I enjoy being involved as an existing residential sales rep. for ADT in that i know that I am offering my clients the best in class product for their home security needs, and I am happy knowing my customers are getting a high quality product at an affordable price.

Cons

I feel, however, that the current commission structure does not adequately compensate those who are involved in sales. I know of salespeople in similar channels with similar products making higher commission.

If you want to retain sales people, a better commission structure should be found, and more telemar appointments should be allowed, to increase overall company sales.

There are newer employer reviews for ADT Security Services