There are newer employer reviews for ADTRAN

Adtran is a great company, from the actual campus to the job itself.

Current Employee - Design Engineer
Current Employee - Design Engineer

I have been working at ADTRAN

Pros

Atmosphere on the job is excellent. Overall,the employee base is friendly and helpful. Facilities are unmatched in Huntsville. The EN Division seems laid back. The company plays it conservative with most decisions, and in recent times, that has really helped Adtran. In a growth market, that does slow us down though. Adtran was named the best large company to work for in Huntsville.

Cons

Not any major ones. I believe the salaries probably average less than the contract defense jobs in the area. The main negative would be that we want to be a 1B dollar company, but try to operate like a small company in many regards. There is a reluctance to take any large steps forward.

Expect more.

62 Other Employee Reviews for ADTRAN (View Most Recent)

Adtran

I have been working at ADTRAN

Pros

Good company. Great people. Good opportunities.

Cons

So .. so ... so ....... boooooring.

Great company with Strong Market presence and sense. Poor vision for org growth / succession planning

Current Employee - Biz Dev Manager  in  Huntsville, AL
    Current Employee - Biz Dev Manager in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at ADTRAN full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Cons

Significantly behind in process development and use of web-based business tools. Virtually no priority placed on synergies available by integrating employee career development with succession planning.

Develop and implement plan to leverage synergies from integrating employee career development with succession planning.

There are newer employer reviews for ADTRAN

Worked for ADTRAN? Contribute to the Community!