ADTRAN

www.adtran.com
There are newer employer reviews for ADTRAN

Nice company with family oriented structure, flexible and good learning scope since it has more than 1700 products.

Current Employee - DVT Engineer in Hyderābād (India)
Current Employee - DVT Engineer in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at ADTRAN full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Learning, flexible, managers/leads with good technical understanding , free snacks :) in india office. atmosphere is positive and welcoming. Colleagues are nice and helping for a new recruit.

Cons

There are plans of further improvements and policies, but are been under taken with snails pace from higher management due to new establishment in India Office. No re-creation (Indoor) facility as yet.

There are great plans in pipeline please implement it as quickly as possible to experience the benefits of it.

70 Other Employee Reviews for ADTRAN (View Most Recent)

Adtran OK - depends what you are working on

I have been working at ADTRAN full-time

Pros

Nice facilities, if you are in the Huntsville office (on-site gym and nurse). Traditionally, they were a stable place. Most engineers have own office - generally with a window. Facilities are best I have ever seen and Cafeteria is nice.

Cons

Depends on are of work. I found my position one of the most stressful places I have worked - with an overwhelming amount of work and many long hours. But I see many engineers who work much less - depends on how your manager distributes the work and how willing team members are to help.. Don't expect big raises. I have had better benefits elsewhere - 2 weeks vacation for first five years is a bit hard but not uncommon. I can't say I care for Huntsville that much. Deliberation on eliminating individual offices,

I would recommend a bottom up management reviews. Allow more Telecomuting - a large percentage of work can be done from home. Go for a flatter organization structure. Allow easier trasfer from one group to another.

Good, solid company and financially very secure

I have been working at ADTRAN full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Family friendly company. Most employees and management are easy to get along.

Cons

Not on the cutting edge or interested in entering new fields

Thing big and bold and try to compete with the big boys

There are newer employer reviews for ADTRAN