ADTRAN

www.adtran.com

Great people, environment, and technology. Challenges ahead.

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Huntsville, AL

ProsADTRAN has many very smart and nice people. The work is challenging and technically current. The campus is beautiful. The company is getting better at providing good career paths. Within engineering, there isn't too much politics. The company is relatively small and local, which is better than being a remote division of a huge corporation.

ConsADTRAN business environment is one of disruptive technology changes and stiff competition. The company's size will present many challenges.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompete harder for technical talent. Deal with long-time employees that have gotten too comfortable and aren't contributing enough.

Do Not Co-op

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ADTRAN as an intern

Pros: Any average company would have Cons: Bunch of red necks. Hire Co-ops to prevent less hiring full time(thereby pay nothing as compared to full-time). They will… Advice to Senior Management: Don't keep candidates hanging for no reason. Be direct. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company To Work For!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ADTRAN

Pros: As a co-op they give you alot of real world… Cons: For the first term you are usually put into a testing group. However,… More
There are newer reviews on ADTRAN.

Worked for ADTRAN? Contribute to the Community!