ADTRAN
www.adtran.com Huntsville, AL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good work. Poor pay/benefits. Greedy management

Senior Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at ADTRAN

Prosfantastic offices and equipment
knowledgeable tech staff

Consgreedy management-- stock options no longer given to non-managers
poor raises in the midst of booming business
only hire new grads for the most part

Place has went downhill since Mark Smith died. Mark spread the wealth among his engineers. Current Sr leadership acts like they alone make Adtran successful.

Advice to Senior ManagementRe-adopt Mark Smith management. Give ISO again. Give better raises. Hire people so that short-handed dept workers don't have to be at work more than at home.

Very rewarding; Opportunity to contribute in many ways; empowered to make decisions and act on them.

I have been working at ADTRAN

Pros: Part of one big team. Feels good to be told over and… Cons: Company runs very lean, work too hard sometimes. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not what it used to be

I have been working at ADTRAN

Pros: ADTRAN has a nice campus and nice facilities Cons: ADTRAN has changed for the worse over the last 5-7 years. Politics and finger pointing is becoming more rampant. … Advice to Senior Management: Bring back Mark Smith's management style and leadership. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ADTRAN.

Worked for ADTRAN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADTRAN reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ADTRAN CEO Thomas R. Stanton. All reviews posted anonymously by ADTRAN employees.