AECOM

www.aecom.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for AECOM

Good up to the point where office politics and egos took over and there was no senior management to steer this right.

Former Employee - Senior Architect in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Senior Architect in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AECOM

Pros

Theoretical opportunities for advancement at many different offices.

Cons

Poor HR poiicies towards employees. Lack of communication and inconsistent poiicies between the offices.

964 Other Employee Reviews for AECOM (View Most Recent)

Gokod Place to Work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

I worked at AECOM

Pros

AECOM at the Warrenville office always had a steady flow of work.

Cons

We were no longer given comp time when we were billable over 40 hours. Instead it was straight pay. I preferred the time off, personally.

The leadership is pretty good; however, some of the email correspondence from one of the secretaries was venty and passive aggressive. We were also required to do 15 minute monthly health and safety audits on coworkers while they performed duties in the office- which was awkward. Overall all, it was a good choice.

Too Many Employees, Benefits Package Spread Thin

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AECOM

Pros

free coffee and tea. They want to streamline everything to digital, so no space is wasted on hard files. They have consistent work.

Cons

They plan work spaces that cram too many employees together. They put more value on cutting costs than showing appreciation for their employees.

Every corporate decision shows they don't really care about their employees ( which leads to decreased morale) . They just want to save money in the smallest possible way.

Manage salary increases for hard work based on changes in a cost-of-living index. Design work environments where people actually want to work there and be creative. AECOM can't be a Google by designing/planning offices in the manner they do. I can't imagine why talented leaders/ future visionaries would stay at this company long-term.

There are newer employer reviews for AECOM