AECOM

www.aecom.com
  www.aecom.com
There are newer employer reviews for AECOM

Great guy and kudos for a great transition in going public!

Former Employee - Marketing Director and Designer in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Marketing Director and Designer in Houston, TX

I worked at AECOM

Pros

Good benefits, great management, publicly traded

Cons

Reimbrusement timing, disconnect of architecture firms under the AECOM umbrella, often the engineering firms are the only ones getting attention from the board and the directors.

Pay more attention to your young employees, usually they no more than the older ones, and should be the future of your company

873 Other Employee Reviews for AECOM (View Most Recent)

Great people, crappy management.

I worked at AECOM

Pros

I met a ton of great people during my tenure. There are several very talented individuals that are self-taught and happy to share their expertise.

Cons

It seems that work ethic and ability have little to do with being promoted. There was a definite "boys club" in the office; late projects, bad client reviews, blown budgets were not considered a problem for anyone in this group. The true workers in the office were never recognized for their efforts.

Take the blinders off and look at the office in detail. You've got a ton of great people at your disposal. There are also a bunch of folks that need to be shown the door; you're just too "busy" to do anything about it.

Great Company Overall

Current Employee - Hydrogeologist in Florence, AL
    Current Employee - Hydrogeologist in Florence, AL

I have been working at AECOM

Pros

The company is very open with their employees and on top pf that the heath benefits are wonderful!! I also have enjoyed the full benefit of being able to buy company stock and having the company match at a higher rate than other stocks in my portfolio.

Cons

I have worked for two of AECOM's operating companies over the last six years (EDAW and now ENSR) and the best by far is ENSR. The office operate seamlessly and share resources which makes doing your job MUCH easier.

Balancing out the salaries, I have been with the company for over three years and have over six total years of experience with a MS degree and there are new hires with little to no experience coming in making as much as I am or in some cases more than I make with less education.

There are newer employer reviews for AECOM