AECOM

www.aecom.com

Great guy and kudos for a great transition in going public!

Former Employee - Marketing Director and Designer  in  Houston, TX
Former Employee - Marketing Director and Designer in Houston, TX

Pros

Good benefits, great management, publicly traded

Cons

Reimbrusement timing, disconnect of architecture firms under the AECOM umbrella, often the engineering firms are the only ones getting attention from the board and the directors.

Pay more attention to your young employees, usually they no more than the older ones, and should be the future of your company

Other reviews for AECOM

Great Company Overall

Current Employee - Hydrogeologist  in  Florence, AL
    Current Employee - Hydrogeologist in Florence, AL

Pros

The company is very open with their employees and on top pf that the heath benefits are wonderful!! I also have enjoyed the full benefit of being able to buy company stock and having the company match at a higher rate than other stocks in my portfolio.

Cons

I have worked for two of AECOM's operating companies over the last six years (EDAW and now ENSR) and the best by far is ENSR. The office operate seamlessly and share resources which makes doing your job MUCH easier.

Balancing out the salaries, I have been with the company for over three years and have over six total years of experience with a MS degree and there are new hires with little to no experience coming in making as much as I am or in some cases more than I make with less education.

Very bad for Junior Level Engineers in Aecom India Transportation department.

Current Employee - Engineer  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Pros

Global Brand image of Aecom is the only benefit for an employee

Cons

No training and development, no recognition and favoritism especially in Transportation Department, very reluctant to adopt and follow well designed Aecom policies.

There are newer employer reviews for AECOM.

Worked for AECOM? Contribute to the Community!