AECOM
www.aecom.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Benefits

I have been working at AECOM full-time for more than 8 years

ProsThey are among the best I know..... currently

ConsAs mentioned in so many other comments AECOM is concentrating on Utilization... waiting for the day everyone other than corporate pays for themselves. Yes also as mentioned MAJOR changes are coming and I am certained that our wonderful benefits are at the top of the list! We were asked in April to prepare for open enrollment for year 2013 benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone....just venting.... can't imagine they would care even if they did read it. it's all about our stock - not humanity!

Inside View

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at AECOM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: No lay-offs during recession. Reimburses tuition fees.… Cons: Salary increase are not that great just steady. Two extra… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to learn

Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee)
Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at AECOM full-time for more than a year

Pros: A big name to work with . Big organization with… Cons: Growth is very much limited. More

There are newer reviews on AECOM.

Worked for AECOM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AECOM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AECOM CEO Michael S. Burke. All reviews posted anonymously by AECOM employees.