AECOM

www.aecom.com

A mixed bag.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsThe AECOM Sacramento office has some of the best people to work with. Although I no longer work for AECOM, I keep in touch with several former co-workers. Historically there were lots of ways to get involved within the office including a mentor program, happy hours, and organized lunches (not company sponsored, but a nice way to get to know co-workers).

ConsWork-life balance can be an issues at times, particularly since the economic downturn. While core values list employees as an important asset, this is often lacking in day to day operations both in the Sacramento office and from the corporate level.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsult the people on the front lines when implementing change. What works for one segment of the business may not work for all segments.

AECOM is great place to work with such diversity in projects.

Project Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at AECOM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Large and small scale projects Diverse Projects Great experience and depth of… Cons: Small salary increases Peer review seems to not read into promotions Poor… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

No Vision, No Direction, No Promotions

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at AECOM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Benefit plan was good Good flexibility and work life balance (mainly because… Cons: This company is entirely driven by cash flow and stock price. Opportunities for promotion are slim and shrinking. The company sets lofty goals… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AECOM.

Worked for AECOM? Contribute to the Community!