AECOM
www.aecom.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

A mixed bag.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Sacramento, CA

ProsThe AECOM Sacramento office has some of the best people to work with. Although I no longer work for AECOM, I keep in touch with several former co-workers. Historically there were lots of ways to get involved within the office including a mentor program, happy hours, and organized lunches (not company sponsored, but a nice way to get to know co-workers).

ConsWork-life balance can be an issues at times, particularly since the economic downturn. While core values list employees as an important asset, this is often lacking in day to day operations both in the Sacramento office and from the corporate level.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsult the people on the front lines when implementing change. What works for one segment of the business may not work for all segments.

Lost faith in what used to be a place I was once pleased to work at

Engineer (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at AECOM full-time

Pros: Decent pay (for some) Good holiday party Good coworkers at the lower levels (as in,… Cons: Providing feedback to management is perceived as "complaining". it is clear they are not interested in listening, which is a shame given the deterioration… Advice to Senior Management: Why bother with the "town hall meetings" and "great places to work" and other initiatives if you don't really care what the production staff thinks? Look… More

AECOM simply sucks the way they let people of their new aquisitions go without any notice.

Principal Engineer (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at AECOM full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Absolutely none. Management does not care at all. Cons: Just hope that the company you work for does… Advice to Senior Management: You are all liars and do not care about anyone. You obtain new companies and tell them that nothing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AECOM.

Worked for AECOM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AECOM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AECOM CEO Michael S. Burke. All reviews posted anonymously by AECOM employees.