AECOM

www.aecom.com
  www.aecom.com
There are newer employer reviews for AECOM

Wonderful Experience with Top Notch Professionals!

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist
Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist

I have been working at AECOM full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

AECOM has quickly become a world class company, known for it's high level of quality work and the top notch staff. The company has come a long way from being a holding company (with 30+ operating companies all operating on their own). The decision to consolidate into one global firm was the best thing we could have done. It created a rough road with some confusion and uncertainty resulting in our losing some of our team members, but we've come through that tough time with flying colors! AECOM has successfully transitioned into one of the best companies for which to work in the world! AECOM is now winning some of the biggest projects because we have the most creative problem solvers!

Cons

The transition into one global company is on the back end of being complete, but still not completely done. There is still some process fine tuning and staffing re-organization that can create some dark clouds.

Keep doing what you're doing! For such a big company they senior team listens and evolves with new information every day. AECOM employees are a very talented and proud group!

886 Other Employee Reviews for AECOM (View Most Recent)

Very Poorly Managed

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at AECOM

Pros

Global Company with access to expertise and opportunities all over. There is also a lot of growth in the company which is good for long term employment.

Cons

Very poor management, little respect for employees, their skills or aspirations. Very negative work environment with little resources or support and no incentive for departments to work with each other. I assume that the company is not like this everywhere.

Employees have no value in AECOM contrary to what their values state

Current Employee - Project Manager in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at AECOM full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good, middle management , engineers and workers who work hard and are loyal

Cons

Everything, no values, no empowerment, no recognition, leadership selfish and short sighted, HR should have the Human removed from that title and change it to something more appropriate. The CEO and top leadership in the middle east are never in the office and only know how to cut cost by letting go of compitant staff.

Wake up and fire your leaders CEO, SVP, VP etc they are the route of your demise as they only care about their bonus and them selves. You are letting go of people who actually work and deliver and keeping losers? Your loyalty is misplaced

There are newer employer reviews for AECOM