AECOM
www.aecom.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Productivity

Project Engineer (Former Employee)
Wausau, WI

I worked at AECOM full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThere was great opportunity to work on some very large scale projects. The office I was working in had a great family first culture and were always willing to help.

ConsYou are a number for a District Manager who is no where near your office. If your productivity number is too low you are not given an opportunity to find additional work.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe patient with the times that are here. You can't continue to lose both younger and older talent because of a few weeks of low productivity numbers.

Bad company - full of blood leachers

Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at AECOM full-time

Pros: There are no pros. One remains always in a survival… Cons: Poor management, no salaries, full of bureaucracy. Blood leachers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Houston is a sinking ship - don't get on board and if you are on board, get off while there are still some life boats.

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at AECOM full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Benefits, vacation, cool projects, used to be great people there… Cons: Upper management has no vision and has no clue what is going on in Houston. With a steady stream of people… Advice to Senior Management: Actually listen to employees - good luck with the open office concept that will not work. Also, probably shouldn't lay off another 28 year… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AECOM.

Worked for AECOM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AECOM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AECOM CEO Michael S. Burke. All reviews posted anonymously by AECOM employees.