AECOM

There are newer employer reviews for AECOM

Human Resources Specialist

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist
Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist

I have been working at AECOM full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great co-workers. Nice location and building atmosphere.

Cons

Management changes and uncertainty within the Human Resources department.

955 Other Employee Reviews for AECOM (View Most Recent)

AECOM was the worst company I've ever worked for.

Former Employee - Engineer Assistant in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Engineer Assistant in Denver, CO

I worked at AECOM full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The diversity of subsidieries were boiled down to transportation support services.
    I highly recommend that potential hires learn Bently microstation for long term employment.

Cons

As an employee of AECOM, I experienced the termoil of watching talented engineers leave while trying to build our client's confidence in the company's capability and compitance.

Dear upper management,
    The bonus you receive at the end of the fiscal year is at the expense of the disatisfied workers who are over burdened with paperwork and pointless management meetings. Your greed will drive away the best talent from the company's you are acquiring. In the end, only your clients with millions or billions to spend will appreciate the enormity of your company. .

Inside Scoop

Current Employee - Program Coordinator in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Program Coordinator in Arlington, VA

I have been working at AECOM full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It really depends what team you are on. Some teams really encourage their PCs to take advantages of participating in new business developing (i.e: scoping trips), and others don't want you to get involved at all (to focus ONLY on the program you are managing).

AECOM has over all very good benefits: health, transportation allowances, groups, etc.

Cons

Difficult to move up the chain and get promoted. It is most certainly an all boys club, with only 1 female in a VP role and only a small handful of women in senior management roles. The pay is unfortunately very low as an entry level for the amount of work that is being put in daily.

There are newer employer reviews for AECOM