AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ)
aegworldwide.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Involved with some of the best sports & entertainment in the industry.

I have been working at AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ) full-time

ProsThe management team there is great but has been there for awhile. Since the company has been growing, there have been more and more opportunities. Being involved in the sports and entertainment capital on some of the best events really makes the job.

ConsThe workload varies as there are different peaks and valleys of the time of year and the magnitude and number events that are being worked on. Starting out you have to put in your time - it's tough to find that work/life balance so you should like being involved in the events and working odd event hours.

AEG ( Lots Of Fun....But Lots Of Work)

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ) full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Company And Culture. Interesting Venue. Corporate Culture is unique. … Cons: Lots and Lots Of Work. Sometimes at very odd hours. Very young workforce. If you are middle aged, you might have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Really interesting company -- worst of small start-up and large corporate environments

Accounting Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ) full-time for less than a year

Pros: AEG is a really interesting company, with lots of cool projects and… Cons: Senior management is very detached and unavailable. There is very little communication about expectations until they are not met. There is no flexibility… Advice to Senior Management: Get more involved and meet your teams! There are some very toxic… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ).

Worked for AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ) CEO Dan Beckerman. All reviews posted anonymously by AEG (Los Angeles, CA HQ) employees.