There are newer employer reviews for AEG

Awesome

I worked at AEG

Pros

Motivated co-workers, friendly environment, promotion opportunities, great location for a commuter, great benefits and extras given to employees, a visionary company

Cons

Very large company so its impossible to know everyone or everything going on at any given time. Other than that nothing.

Keep up the great work! This company has change the entire future of Los Angeles not just in terms of entertainment but also living, culture and food.

38 Other Employee Reviews for AEG (View Most Recent)

Good place to get your foot in the door for Sports and Entertainment Industry, but noone stays long.

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at AEG

Pros

Sports and Entertainment Industry and the Benefits Package

Cons

Long hours and lack of communication between the divisions

AEG has grown so fast, yet their organizational structure is so convoluted. They need to work on fostering working partnerships between all of the divisions.

Working for AEG is a dream come true!

Current Employee - Manager  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AEG full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with talented people, exciting events and opportunities for networking, leaving early before the holidays, free or discounted tickets to concerts and sporting events. A lot of reviews on here are from interns or part-time employees. It's a different experience when you are a permanent, full-time employee. You and the company are much more invested in each other. I have worked at many different companies and organizations - AEG is by far the best place I have ever worked.

Cons

Being in the heart of downtown Los Angeles makes for the worst traffic. Once you get to work it makes the commute worth it though. It's also difficult to get into this company because there are so many applicants for a position, but once you do you're in and there are many opportunities to advance as long as you work hard. I wish they started off my salary higher but I am grateful for the opportunity and don't mind working my way up.

Keep up the great work! Many people in upper-management have been promoted within the company which helps inspire newer employees like myself.

There are newer employer reviews for AEG

Worked for AEG? Contribute to the Community!