A frustrating place to work.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AEG

Pros

They offer a great package of benefits for all employees. Pay scale is fair but not generous. There are a few great upper level executives.

Cons

Manager's sole concern is the bottom line. Developing talent and managing people are not their strengths. Internal corporate politics destroy all morale.

Other Reviews for AEG

Great Company, Long Hours, Poor Management

Current Employee - Buyer  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AEG

Pros

AEG is such a huge company with a lot of potential. The groups they deal with and the events that they handle are by far the best in the world. If your goal is to work in an entertainment company AEG is number 1 for events.

Cons

Unfortunately the Upper management had no communication skills and lacked leadership. Hours were very long 18-20 hours a day and with little to no days off for the first 2 years i was there. We were not allowed any vacation, and employees were always paid late, usually months late. I feel as though you get lost in this huge company, and instead of being treated like an employee you are treated like a number. Office politics were always apparent and the overall environment was very stressful.

If management treated their employees more like people instead of machines they would have less turnover. We are the people that continue to make this company a success and we see little to no recognition. Communication is key to running a successful business and you lack this skill. AEG is such an AMAZING company I can only imagine how much more you could do if you treated your employees with a little respect.

Wish I was still there..

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at AEG

Pros

The atmosphere is awesome - the concert tickets dont hurt either! The New York office is right in the middle of Times Square!

Cons

A small shared office with a lot of work load for the amount of people on site. Although Times Square is exciting its also difficult to get though the tourists!

In my experience my supervisor was extremely supportive and great at her job. Able to relate to any concerns that may arise.

There are newer employer reviews for AEG.

Worked for AEG? Contribute to the Community!