AEG
www.aegworldwide.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Good place to learn and grow your skills

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsIt's a pretty good company to work for. Lot's of great perks, such as free tickets and access to behind the scenes stuff. I've won tickets to the Emmys and GRAMMYs because of sales contests. The environment is mostly fun and young. It's a good place to start in your first or second job, right out of college.

ConsCorporate setting, a little gossipy, political, cliquey, LOTS of hours (60+ hr weeks are not uncommon), aggressive sales goals that many have a hard time hitting. As a sales person, you only make money off bonuses and commissions, so if you don't hit your goals, you aren't making a lot of money.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't try to make the setting so corporate and professional. We work in entertainment, so a laid back office would be more appropriate. Also, a little recognition of working long weeks of office hours, nights, weekends, special events etc...

A frustrating place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AEG

Pros: They offer a great package of benefits for all employees. Pay scale… Cons: Manager's sole concern is the bottom line. Developing talent and managing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company, Long Hours, Poor Management

Buyer (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AEG

Pros: AEG is such a huge company with a lot of potential. The groups they deal with and the events that they handle are… Cons: Unfortunately the Upper management had no communication skills and lacked leadership. Hours were very long 18-20 hours a day and with little to no days… Advice to Senior Management: If management treated their employees more like people instead of machines they would have less turnover. We are the people that continue to make this… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AEG.

Worked for AEG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AEG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AEG CEO Dan Beckerman. All reviews posted anonymously by AEG employees.