AEG

www.aegworldwide.com
  www.aegworldwide.com
There are newer employer reviews for AEG

AEG ( Lots Of Fun....But Lots Of Work)

Current Employee - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AEG full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great Company And Culture. Interesting Venue. Corporate Culture is unique. Small Industry so not for someone who has baggage to bring to work.

Cons

Lots and Lots Of Work. Sometimes at very odd hours. Very young workforce. If you are middle aged, you might have trouble keeping up. This company moves fast. If you are asleep at the switch for even a minute, you are done.

42 Other Employee Reviews for AEG (View Most Recent)

The Biggest Little Company I have ever worked for.

Current Employee - Engineer in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Engineer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AEG full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Diversity of events, salary, challenge in what you do. Events span from award shows to NBA games to NHL Games

Cons

Too much territorial control over responsibility areas. Need to work more closely as a team to leverage skill sets across the enterprise.

Stop the Ready, Fire, Aim approach. Listen to the doers and do not let the others sway your logic.

Really interesting company -- worst of small start-up and large corporate environments

Former Employee - Accounting Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Accounting Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AEG full-time (less than an year)

Pros

AEG is a really interesting company, with lots of cool projects and strategies. Most of the people are really nice, smart, and helpful.

Cons

Senior management is very detached and unavailable. There is very little communication about expectations until they are not met. There is no flexibility in when or how things get done, but again no advance communication about it. There were several times when 6 o'clock rolled around, and then I was asked to stay late. Wouldn't have been a problem if it was communicated earlier! Lots of micro-managing, no career development, and little encouragement or gratitude. This is a very large private company that stills acts like a smaller firm. Instead of getting the best of both worlds, this place has the worst of each! I was the 3rd person to leave this particular group in six months. At least 1 more left within 2 months of me, and it's only a group of 5!!!

Get more involved and meet your teams! There are some very toxic environments being maintained because no one is aware (or maybe no one cares?).

There are newer employer reviews for AEG