AEG
www.aegworldwide.com Los Angeles, CA 5000+ Employees

Great Company, Long Hours, Poor Management

Buyer (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsAEG is such a huge company with a lot of potential. The groups they deal with and the events that they handle are by far the best in the world. If your goal is to work in an entertainment company AEG is number 1 for events.

ConsUnfortunately the Upper management had no communication skills and lacked leadership. Hours were very long 18-20 hours a day and with little to no days off for the first 2 years i was there. We were not allowed any vacation, and employees were always paid late, usually months late. I feel as though you get lost in this huge company, and instead of being treated like an employee you are treated like a number. Office politics were always apparent and the overall environment was very stressful.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf management treated their employees more like people instead of machines they would have less turnover. We are the people that continue to make this company a success and we see little to no recognition. Communication is key to running a successful business and you lack this skill. AEG is such an AMAZING company I can only imagine how much more you could do if you treated your employees with a little respect.

Wish I was still there..

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at AEG

Pros: The atmosphere is awesome - the concert tickets dont hurt either!… Cons: A small shared office with a lot of work load for the amount of people… Advice to Senior Management: In my experience my supervisor was extremely supportive and great at… More

A positive temping experience

Receptionist (Temp) (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AEG

Pros: fair pay, clear direction and feedback Cons: commute to downtown LA, male dominated Advice to Senior Management: don't take too long to extend employment offers to temps… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AEG.

Worked for AEG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AEG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AEG CEO Dan Beckerman. All reviews posted anonymously by AEG employees.