AEgis Technologies Group
www.aegistg.com Huntsville, AL 150 to 499 Employees

The environment and management appears to be very positive.

Technical Writer (Former Employee)
Huntsville, AL

I worked at AEgis Technologies Group as a contractor for less than a year

ProsThe environment is excellent as you work exclusively in an office, not a small cubicle. Every Friday, the company provides catered snacks and a light lunch.

ConsI found that many of the existing employees were very difficult to know and very distant in their dealings with other employees. You feel as if you are totally alone in your job.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet to know the employees and what they do for them. Loosen up a little and come down to the employees level once in a while. The management I came into contact with were excellent.

Run far away

Program Manager (Former Employee)
Huntsville, AL

I worked at AEgis Technologies Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: If you're ex-military or go to church with the boss,… Cons: Otherwise, get ready for divisive political battles every day you go in to the office. They'll snooker you in with high-falutin' talk about making… Advice to Senior Management: Start practicing what you preach. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The Best Business in the US Government Modeling and Simulations Community

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AEgis Technologies Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: This is a family oriented company, as they take care of their own. The compensation… Cons: AEgis can occasionally find itself in a position where it has to work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AEgis Technologies Group.

Worked for AEgis Technologies Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AEgis Technologies Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AEgis Technologies Group CEO Steven S. Hill . All reviews posted anonymously by AEgis Technologies Group employees.