AFL
www.arenafootball.com New York, NY 16 to 50 Employees

Fun environment but poorly run

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

ProsFun, team setting with a group of folks who really did want to make this league work; unfortunately, the leadership group made many poor decisions and the economics just didn't work.

ConsThe Arena Football League was poorly run from top to bottom. The people were nice and cared, but management made poor decisions. Benefits were lousy, pay was worse.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out your business model. Expansion was the death of this league. Go to the 8 or 10 markets that want this product and make it work.

Company Workculture very low in nature

I have been working at AFL for more than a year

Pros: Nothing positive about the company Cons: No leadership and no salary on time – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

AFL

I have been working at AFL

Pros: The people within the company are extremely friendly, in addition… Cons: I have nothing negative to say, the company was great… More
There are newer reviews on AFL.

Worked for AFL? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AFL reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AFL CEO Jerry B. Kurz. All reviews posted anonymously by AFL employees.