wonderful place to work in alberta

I have been working at AFSC full-time

Pros

nice to work here lots of facility to develop your skill

Cons

nothing much i can say

Other Reviews for AFSC

AFSC is a great place to work, this is a company that values diversity, culture and fair pay.

Current Employee - Counselor  in  Anchorage, AK
    Current Employee - Counselor in Anchorage, AK

I have been working at AFSC full-time for less than a year

Pros

Positive and welcoming environment, because of its diversity and great values they create a healthy environment that makes me enjoy my job.

Cons

It will be great to meet with higher management face to face.

It will be great if the company can set up a yearly meeting face to face with all the regions.

Finally, a company that cares!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at AFSC full-time for more than a year

Pros

The name says it all for me. Why does every contractor company have a company name that tries to sound fancy?! AFSC...Armed Forces Services Corporation...is all about the military...AND THEY MEAN IT. My manager (who isn't that senior in the company) was telling me about a phone call they received from the CEO congratulating them on something our team accomplished. WOW! Where does that happen. THEN, I get a random bonus to spend on my professional development. HELLO...I'm all in.

Cons

Okay, so I must be fair. I was pulled into the company by a friend that was bragging about feeling good about the job. She was right, but contracting positions don't pay what they use to. I don't blame AFSC, my friends with other companies say they are feeling the same thing.

Don't change what you're doing. I saw some other posts on the site and was surprised. Guess it makes some people feel good to vent...I agree. Glass is half full, or in the case of AFSC, it is almost to the top with me.

There are newer employer reviews for AFSC.

Worked for AFSC? Contribute to the Community!