AHEAD

Needs improvement

Former Employee - Senior Implementation Engineer
Former Employee - Senior Implementation Engineer

I worked at AHEAD

Pros

Great clients and latest technologies

Cons

All technology decisions made by engineering and sales consultants. No input from architecture.

prioritizing sales over best client solutions will not win any awards with customers or their trust.

34 Other Employee Reviews for AHEAD (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Learn and Grow - A+ Talent

I have been working at AHEAD full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The culture and opportunity are the best things about Ahead. We are constantly pushing to be better. The theme of collaborate, innovate, and drive are representative of our values and expectations.

Cons

Ahead is a growing business and with that comes change. You have to be willing to move fast and adjust on the fly. It is also a very open environment that pushes collaboration. This can a positive if you desire it or a negative if you don't.

Keep on the trajectory you are on.

Awesome people and culture!

I have been working at AHEAD full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have learned so much since I started working at AHEAD. We truly are what it means to be a team. Every department plays a role in the company's success, and there is never a lack of recognition for your contributions. We simply enjoy helping each other and learning from one another. The executives make you feel important no matter what your role is. The benefits are endless, and I can honestly say that we have a ton of fun. We work hard, but we always set aside time to share stories and laughs.

Cons

We work at a very fast-pace. You must learn quickly and be independent. This prepares you for any challenge that you may face. Personally, I am grateful for all the knowledge and experience that I have gain in such a short time.

There are newer employer reviews for AHEAD