Needs improvement

Former Employee - Senior Implementation Engineer
Former Employee - Senior Implementation Engineer

I worked at AHEAD

Pros

Great clients and latest technologies

Cons

All technology decisions made by engineering and sales consultants. No input from architecture.

Advice to Management

prioritizing sales over best client solutions will not win any awards with customers or their trust.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Sure, no one is perfect, but this is about as close as you can get.

Current Employee - Technical Architect in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Technical Architect in Southfield, MI

I have been working at AHEAD full-time

Pros

- Great company - Great benefits - Great culture - Amazing opportunities I have worked in a few very large companies in the last 15 years of my career so coming to a small company was a little thought provoking during the interview process but meeting the key players during that process who answered all of my questions and concerns put that to rest. On top of that, during the orientation meeting every part of the executive team was a real pro. The office is a "google" like office with plenty of snacks, drinks and laughter but be ready to buckle down when needed to get the job done. The last HUGE pro in my mind is they push their employees to get training and get certified frequently. I have paid for all of my own training in the past so coming to a company that will assist in your education was another huge plus.

Cons

No major issues or concerns yet. The main con to some people may be the amount of work and opportunity this company will allow you to be apart of. Coming from a much, much larger company it has been a very eye opening experience thus far.

Great Place for Growth Opportunity

Current Employee - Illinois in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Illinois in Chicago, IL

I have been working at AHEAD full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-I love the teams that I get to collaborate with, ranging from Sales, to Operations, to Engineering, and Marketing. -Managers and executive team are always open to ideas and SUPER easy to talk to! -Awesome perks, like free snacks everyday and fun events: Ballpark Day at the Office, Tamale Tuesday, Food Truck Day -Everyone wants you to do well, and really goes out of their way to help out, even though EVERYONE is crazy busy with tons of projects -I love going into work and seeing what new things I can begin learning - an environment VERY different from workplaces I've been at before

Cons

-None for me at this point! Success!

Advice to Management

Keep on being great!