There are newer employer reviews for AIC

Pay similar to working in retail!

Former Employee - Inside Sales  in  Greenwood, IN
Former Employee - Inside Sales in Greenwood, IN

I worked at AIC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

AIC is a distributor of industrial wet and powder coating equipment, they sell paint sprayers and equipment for the automotive industries and various furniture finishing. Alot of their territories are protected, meaning anyone who wants to buy products in these area's must go through them.

Cons

The position of Inside Sales with AIC will seem like a great long term career move while you are interviewing with the VP and Supervisor of Inside Sales. When it comes to the job offer, which will be done in person, things go down from their. The base for the Inside Sales role starts at $13.50 an hour, WOW! This is in line with alot of retail positions. They will try to wow you with hypothetical bonus potential. I feel sorry for AIC's customers because at 13.50 an hour they do not value the importance of servicing their customer base. I have 10 plus years in sales, both inside and outside sales roles. $13.50, I dont think so!

It is time to reevaluate the value and importance of your Inside Sales representatives. Is the importance of keeping your outside sales reps happy and maintaining your current customer base equal to $13.50 an hour? Your VP is a little out of touch with reality, the business world and a vision for where your company wants to be in 20 years.

2 Other Employee Reviews for AIC (View Most Recent)

It was alright nothing special.

I worked at AIC

Pros

start up company, it was okay to work there nothing special and at times it was frustrating to work there but all in all it was an okay experience, the start up experience is worth it just to be there in china.

Cons

not really that many cons to speak of

There are newer employer reviews for AIC

Worked for AIC? Contribute to the Community!