AICPA

www.aicpa.org

Flexibile work schedule, Good employees, and overall a nice work environment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Durham, NC

ProsSince beginning my career with the AICPA, the vast majority of my experience has been positive. All of my co-workers are knowledgeable of their field and more than willing to provide assistance when needed. The company overall is very professional and it is obvious that it takes care of their employees. The company is continually growing and it wants it's employees to grow with it. AICPA provides a generous benefits plan, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement, flexible work schedules and several employee engagement activities throughout the year.

ConsThe company culture and hierarchy of its employees is something I had to get used to but every corporation has a distinct culture. I have noticed that temporary employees are not given the same respect as full time employees which seems odd because they do the same work as the full time staff. If an individual is hired in a temporary position with the same responsibilities as a full time employee, my suggestion to the company is to provide them with the same respect.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is doing an excellent job of promoting within, keeping employees engaged, providing development programs, and maintaining an overall positive work environment. My only advice to management is to consider temporary employees actual employees throughout their contracts, rather than considering them an after thought.

Lots of experience... but too much mico-managing

Coordinator (Current Employee) Durham, NC

I have been working at AICPA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Plenty of projects to get experience Cons: Too much politics and micro-managing Advice to Senior Management: Cut levels of management and give employees personal responsibility. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good employee culture, weak management

IT Manager (Former Employee) Durham, NC

I worked at AICPA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Strong network between employees, frequent performance measurement and feedback, nice… Cons: Favoritism and politics within executive management is high, small company that… Advice to Senior Management: Take better care of middle management with higher salaries and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on AICPA.

Worked for AICPA? Contribute to the Community!