AIG

www.aig.com

Good place to work

Executive Assistant (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsGreat campus. Good benefits and vacation policy. Very professional and corporate work environment. Free parking at Houston campus. Very intelligent and talented workforce.

ConsCommute - the campus is located on Allen Parkway and has limited connectivity by metro bus.
The HR department is manned by space cadets for the most part, full of contractors and interns who lack clarity of thought and have no authority to share information with candidates. The exit interview was a farce, they only wrote my employee number on a perforated notepad with comments saying keys returned, blackberry returned with charger. No questions asked, none answered.

Move on.

Analyst (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at AIG full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: If you prefer to work 9-5, that is possible here.… Cons: Many mediocre employees just waiting for pension. Salaries far below… Advice to Senior Management: Implement agile development and increase transparency across the board. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

At the time I worked for AIG in Claims, they were very much so against extensive training for new employee

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Alpharetta, GA

I worked at AIG for more than a year

Pros: The people/team I worked with were great, they were very supportive… Cons: The lack of foundational training for new employees. More

There are newer reviews on AIG.

Worked for AIG? Contribute to the Community!