There are newer employer reviews for AIG

Account Executive

I worked at AIG

Pros

Provided Leads and health coverage

Cons

Call Center and very tough to bonus

Restructure bonus plan

713 Other Employee Reviews for AIG (View Most Recent)

Low Compensation

I have been working at AIG full-time

Pros

Opportunity of pay increase and promotion are definitely there, if you are a good friend with upper management.

Cons

Keep cutting manpower without replacement, no paid increases for the past two years. Claim doing very well every quarter but not taken care of the employees. When feedback like no increase in pay is hard to keep up with living standard; answered from the company is "AIG paid you to do your job, not to pay you to keep up with the living standard". But this statement does not apply to every one in the company. The performance evaluation system forcing certain percent of employees at the lower rate; good workers/performers with bad rating to meet the "system requirement". Grading/Rating is not transparency at all. No voice will be heard unless you are in the "Management Club". HR is ridiculous helpless, too much politic, low morale, Everything is last minute fire drill. No plan, not organize, Not encourage self development in professional life.

Have few advice in mind; but then why wasting my time as they only want to listen to what they want to hear but nothing else.

At the time I worked for AIG in Claims, they were very much so against extensive training for new employee

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at AIG (more than an year)

Pros

The people/team I worked with were great, they were very supportive and supplemented where the company dropped the ball on training and development.

Cons

The lack of foundational training for new employees.

There are newer employer reviews for AIG