AIG

www.aig.com
There are newer employer reviews for AIG

Account Executive

I worked at AIG

Pros

Provided Leads and health coverage

Cons

Call Center and very tough to bonus

Restructure bonus plan

763 Other Employee Reviews for AIG (View Most Recent)

At the time I worked for AIG in Claims, they were very much so against extensive training for new employee

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at AIG (more than an year)

Pros

The people/team I worked with were great, they were very supportive and supplemented where the company dropped the ball on training and development.

Cons

The lack of foundational training for new employees.

Technical Analyst in Fort Worth Office

Former Employee - Technical Consultant in Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Technical Consultant in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at AIG full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The managers were nice and willing to work with agents with anything they might need. The break rooms were nice and moderately stocked. The pay is good and the hours aren't bad. Never had to work a weekend.

Cons

They were slowly letting go all of their temporary employees under the guise of "they weren't the right fit" even though all of the reviews about the agents were on par. As the numbers in the U.S. support desk dwindled the numbers in Malaysia (Kuala Lampur) grew. As the numbers overseas grew the comments from the english speaking employees that were being supported grew very negative. More time was wasted on trying to get through the language barrier than fixing the issue.

I get that hiring people overseas is infinitely cheaper, but that also makes the quality of support that your employees get go down the toilet.

There are newer employer reviews for AIG