AIG

There are newer employer reviews for AIG

average job

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Houston, TX

I have been working at AIG as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

nice co workers, decent managers, nice big cubes, low stress at work, free parking for employees, contractors need to pay 15-30 dollars per month for parking

Cons

I was hired as contractor, and they gave me some new project that can be done by 5 people. The manager doesn't even know what the project is, I just had to volunteer for that project. Well, I am fine with that but I am expecting a full time for giving such a role, but looks like they don't want to give and use me to full extent. I am thinking of moving to other job in that case. Pay is not that great. One of my manager is a gossiper. He gossips about his own team members!

Reward hard working people. Some of your employees are so worthless, contractors are fast and hard working but management doesn't see that. Look who really is working hard, appreciate them even if they are contractors. Some people are stuck in the company for 17-25 years because it is so low stressful job for them. They are making contractors doing all the work.

790 Other Employee Reviews for AIG (View Most Recent)

PCG Needs A Senior Management Overhaul

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at AIG full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible work atmosphere, telecommuting is normal

Cons

Lack of raises due to pay grade structure, too much favoritism even by new management regime at PCG

Retain your talent all year long and NOT just your favorites

Change, Change, Change

Current Employee - FTE in Woodland Hills, CA
    Current Employee - FTE in Woodland Hills, CA

I have been working at AIG full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The beneifts are great. Some of the employees are good to work with.

Cons

There isnt much good left as the business in blended into the huge corporate environment. The company has a gloom within the building. The personal feel has gone with the growth of AIG into the small company and all teh jobs moving from CA to TX and NJ. Too many managers who would be better off being a non-manager. Too much work, not enough time or help and little training. Lack of communication.

Pay attention to the workers, not just the maangers. There are plenty of managers who should not be in their positions.

There are newer employer reviews for AIG