Just another IT body shop

Current Employee - Consultant Software Engineer in Matawan, NJ
Current Employee - Consultant Software Engineer in Matawan, NJ

Pros

Has a relatively larger staff and accommodates people according to their needs. You can use the facilities at the office when you are not placed on a consulting assignment. You are assigned a "Marketing Manager" who does most of the calling and follow up for prospective job assignments for you.

Cons

Very unprofessional. No clear salary structure. They initially keep 60% of your hourly rate and do not tell you how much you are making from the client. Then when you really press hard - after say 6 months - they will increase your take-home per hour salary by 10%. Then go back and haggle a little more and they'll increase 10% more. So this continues... Also, they do not want you to leave and join another "body shop". They'll do everything they can to make sure you dont leaves - that includes blackmail/intimidation and really sneaky and unprofessional way of handling you. The entire process of your association is just not worth it and you want to leave asap.

Jun 24, 2015 – VP Operations

We appreciate and thank you for your response. We do value our current and former employees and any feedback they have, as it only provides us with the scope to improve. As an organization, AIT ... More

Other Employee Reviews for AIT Global Inc

1. Not bad but not great too

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ

Pros

Very Helpful Management and are very approachable.

Cons

No proper vision for the company. Not a place for long term career.

Advice to Management

Need to think are a larger level and grow the company along with the employees.

Jun 24, 2015 – VP Operations

We appreciate and thank you for your review. We do value our employees and any feedback they have, as it provides us with the scope to improve. Thanks once again.

They are the pimp for US immigration

Former Employee - Senior Developer in Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Developer in Pune (India)

I worked at AIT Global Inc full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nothing good about this company as they charge you to get you to US and make a bond with you for a sum of $15K.

Cons

Small Company No exposure Just earning revenue by pimping The experience wasn't very good and most of the work are done o US shift.

Jun 24, 2015 – VP Operations

We appreciate and thank you for your review. We do value our current and former employees and any feedback they have, as it only provides us with the scope to improve. As an organization, AIT ... More