AKQA

www.akqa.com

Talented People, Clueless Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsAKQA's got a great location and a great space, and for a long time it was a great place to work, for the most part. It's a dog-friendly office, and there are some really talented, smart people there. It looks great on a resume, you'll gain some good experience, and make some great connections.

ConsLow salaries, low morale, clueless upper management, over-extended employees, to start with. Whether it's true or not, no one believes management has their best interest at heart, and employees are overworked. There's a major culture and retention problem, starting with the top down. Salaries are particularly non-competitive for developers and tech.

Advice to Senior ManagementSalaries have to get more competitive to stay relevant in the Bay Area, and employees feel neglected. Walk the floors and put action behind retention talk.

Smart, competent people doing great work for blue-chip brands.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at AKQA for more than 3 years

Pros: High-visibility work for best-in-class clients. Great location. Effective, cooperative and… Cons: Merely adequate compensation for all but the top creatives/executives. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Giant high school with no individuality or opportunity for growth

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at AKQA full-time

Pros: Beer Fridge, Nice Location, 401K Match 50% after first year, Endless knowledge… Cons: Crony Lifestyle, No Work Life Balance, Terrible Pay, Managers (don't… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to manage. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on AKQA.

Worked for AKQA? Contribute to the Community!