AKQA
www.akqa.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

AKQA isn't all that great from the inside.

San Francisco, CA

ProsIf your young and a creative its fine working for AKQA for a couple of years. Junior level staff can learn at AKQA. You'll have to move to another company if you want to advance.

ConsAnyone else who doesn't get hired as manager or gets hired onto a very exciting client project won't have much to appreciate about the company while your working there.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is nothing anyone can tell the management team that will make them change their behavior. They are pretty set in their ways.

A good place to start a career but not for the most creative talent

I have been working at AKQA

Pros: the nature of the work is interesting and varied The clients… Cons: Some key players do not seem to truly have experience with nor an understanding of interactive resulting in… Advice to Senior Management: Seriously consider a culling of the Account Team or restructuring then to serve as Business Development and hire Project Managers that are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

OK place to work

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at AKQA

Pros: The creative work that comes in from various clients are amazing. We win awards over &… Cons: We are disposable. We work completely CRAZY hours and it is impossible to have a work/life balance outside of work. (no wonder there are a… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your Project Managers (not your account people!!) and nurture your creative… More
There are newer reviews on AKQA.

Worked for AKQA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AKQA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AKQA CEO Ajaz Ahmed. All reviews posted anonymously by AKQA employees.