ALDI

www.aldi.com

Ehhhh. That's basically it. Eh.

Cashier (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe pay is excellent for a cashier they started off at $12.50 when I was there. That's about it. Good for college students and young people like myself with no responsibilities and at one point, no real bills for the most part.

ConsI wouldn't recommend this as a career path beyond college or for those working to support families. The hours are horrible. And there is mild discrimination towards college students and part time workers. They know that you're not going to want to work there once you graduate so they cut your hours and inch you out. No priority is given to part time workers for hours when you're working just as hard, if not harder than full timers.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember that you, as a manager, could probably not survive on a salary earned working less than 20 hours a week, and not to be so stingy with time unless your employees agree. Be a bit more human. We know your overheads. It's Aldi. You can afford to give more hours.

Awful place to work but try it out for a few weeks and save money so you can leave

Aldi District Manager (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at ALDI

Pros: good salary, company car, insurance Cons: awful leadership in the division and in stores. work you like a dog.… Advice to Senior Management: shorter training in store No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

ALDI is an very archaic company that is behind the curve when it comes to technology and leadership! STAY AWAY!

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Fort Worth, TX

I worked at ALDI

Pros: Good pay, and good benefits for managers. Cons: The good pay is not enough if you have any self respect though, I worked in retail and restaurant management before coming to ALDI, and… Advice to Senior Management: Change your company structure with managers and operations, this is not old Europe! Quit hiring district managers out of college and promote more within. But,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ALDI.

Worked for ALDI? Contribute to the Community!