There are newer employer reviews for ALDI

It's a decent place to work

Current Employee - Cashier  in  Cleveland, TN
Current Employee - Cashier in Cleveland, TN

I have been working at ALDI

Pros

The store manager is good. He gives time off for personal life and works around schedules..i.e. school, family, etc. Benefits are good. Hourly wage is decent.

Cons

There never seems to be enough people working at the store at one time. We are always told that sales aren't enough to have more employees working. It's hard to keep up with all that is asked, i.e...good customer service, cleanliness, stocking, etc. Sometimes it is only one cashier and one shift manager. Trust me...it's a lot of work for the money.

I think more focus on providing good customer service and a pleasant shopping experience, rather than did you sling the 45 items per minute into the shopping cart.

469 Other Employee Reviews for ALDI (View Most Recent)

its always something.....!!!

Current Employee - Shift Manager  in  Kennesaw, GA
    Current Employee - Shift Manager in Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at ALDI

Pros

the money and benefits are nice at first and the customer are the greatest. there is always work so never a dull moment

Cons

you spend your life around the store, sick days are a joke, with the amount of employees you have its you or no one!! they are always pushing you with no rewards for the cashiers or shift managers. we are the face of the store and when we make the customer happy the dm or manager gets rewarded!!

this is the perfect job for single people with no children and who or not interested in having a family

A lot of physical labor for someone with a college degree.

Former Employee - DM In Training  in  Mount Juliet, TN
    Former Employee - DM In Training in Mount Juliet, TN

I worked at ALDI

Pros

The pay is great and you get a car. You also get great benefits. This is really the only reason people work at ALDI. For most people, it is not enough to make them stay.

Cons

Labor intensive. You do the same thing every day and all the time. You do not use your brain. The leadership is just terrible and very egotistical.

I am not sure where to even begin. If you work or have worked at the Mt Juliet Division, you know that there are some real issues with top management. There are some big dogs there who think they are the coolest thing since sliced bread.

There are newer employer reviews for ALDI

Worked for ALDI? Contribute to the Community!