Many opportunities for advancement

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Grand Prairie, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

I have been working at ALDI

Pros

The pay is very competitive.

Cons

Positive feedback would help in growing with the company.

A well-done would be welcomed.

Other Reviews for ALDI

It's a decent place to work

Current Employee - Cashier  in  Cleveland, TN
    Current Employee - Cashier in Cleveland, TN

I have been working at ALDI

Pros

The store manager is good. He gives time off for personal life and works around schedules..i.e. school, family, etc. Benefits are good. Hourly wage is decent.

Cons

There never seems to be enough people working at the store at one time. We are always told that sales aren't enough to have more employees working. It's hard to keep up with all that is asked, i.e...good customer service, cleanliness, stocking, etc. Sometimes it is only one cashier and one shift manager. Trust me...it's a lot of work for the money.

I think more focus on providing good customer service and a pleasant shopping experience, rather than did you sling the 45 items per minute into the shopping cart.

its always something.....!!!

Current Employee - Shift Manager  in  Kennesaw, GA
    Current Employee - Shift Manager in Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at ALDI

Pros

the money and benefits are nice at first and the customer are the greatest. there is always work so never a dull moment

Cons

you spend your life around the store, sick days are a joke, with the amount of employees you have its you or no one!! they are always pushing you with no rewards for the cashiers or shift managers. we are the face of the store and when we make the customer happy the dm or manager gets rewarded!!

this is the perfect job for single people with no children and who or not interested in having a family

There are newer employer reviews for ALDI.

Worked for ALDI? Contribute to the Community!