ALDI
www.aldi.com Essen, Germany 500 to 999 Employees

Great pay, hard work

District Manager (Former Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I worked at ALDI full-time for less than a year

ProsThey offer great pay for the position compared to other companies. The values of the company are in the right place and employees are helpful. Great training as well.

ConsLots of long hours, hard work, all done independently. There is a lot of responsibility and many different duties that you are in charge of. If you aren't prepared for all of this, then you will fail.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing.

Great experience.

District Manager Intern (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at ALDI as an intern for less than a year

Pros: There are many pros working as a District Manager Intern. The pay… Cons: These are not really cons, but sometimes there are long days… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Aldi doesn't respect its employees

I have been working at ALDI

Pros: You get a lot of hours and the pay is… Cons: They dont care about you at all Advice to Senior Management: Care more about your employees More

There are newer reviews on ALDI.

Worked for ALDI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ALDI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ALDI CEO Hartmuth Wiesemann. All reviews posted anonymously by ALDI employees.