ALDI
www.aldi.com Essen, Germany 500 to 999 Employees

ALDI Divisional Office

District Manager Trainee (Former Employee)
Webberville, MI

ProsClean, safe work environment. Good wages. Consistent policies. Good benefits. Good location. Work independently as well as working in a team environment.

ConsClicky environment. Open environment setting, no privacy. Personalizing your own work space is frowned upon regardless of how long you've been with the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood honest, decent employees come from good honest, decent leaders. Always try to be a lifetime continuous learner. Learn from your own mistakes as well as learning from others.

Good company

I have been working at ALDI full-time for less than a year

Pros: It's hard, quick paced work. Competitive salary and benefits. Real… Cons: If you don't like hard / quick paced work it's… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Paid for 50 hours....work 90

Aldi District Manager (Former Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I worked at ALDI full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great pay ($75,000) for district managers, company car, credit card,… Cons: Extremely conservative and uptight management. People get let go for not being aggressive enough. Worked 80-90 hours a week… Advice to Senior Management: Learn that people make mistakes and shouldn't be fired, but… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ALDI.

Worked for ALDI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ALDI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ALDI CEO Hartmuth Wiesemann. All reviews posted anonymously by ALDI employees.