ALDI

www.aldi.us
  www.aldi.us
There are newer employer reviews for ALDI

Great job at first, however if you are fit and fairly active to unload the trucks then your job becomes a stocker.

Former Employee - Cashier in Grand Prairie, TX
Former Employee - Cashier in Grand Prairie, TX

I worked at ALDI full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

If you are not physically able to unload trucks you will be a cash register all day which is pretty easy.

Cons

Definitely the early mornings, they use the good workers and let the bad ones cashier all day without a differential in pay.

Allow there to be a difference in pay in cashiers if one is on their feet all day, while the other is sitting at a cash register.

565 Other Employee Reviews for ALDI (View Most Recent)

Work very hard for decent pay and benefits.

Current Employee - Order Selector
    Current Employee - Order Selector

I have been working at ALDI full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The pay scale was good when I started. It has been the perfect job while going to school. My coworkers make the job fun. A great team building environment.

Cons

Aldi has a way of overworking you when you don't want it and underworking when you need it. As the company gains success, the employee centered ideals the company once held are now overlooked; such as lower wages and deteriorating health benefits.

Communication lacks here please be clear and appreciative to your employees. Additionally reward the hard work, don't simply put more work on them.

They Treat their employees fair. Pay is great for managers and college kids. Good benefits. Schedules are not consistent

Current Employee - Cashier
    Current Employee - Cashier

I have been working at ALDI full-time

Pros

Benefits, good hardworking people. Nice customer service experience. Paid holidays.

Cons

Scheduling by managers are never consistent. Work A lot of weekends and hours vary a lot. A lot of heavy lifting and timed at all duties for maximum productivity.

Better schedules. No back to back shifts. Schedule more than 8-10 hours between shifts.

There are newer employer reviews for ALDI