ALM
www.alm.com New York, NY 16 to 50 Employees

No matter how long you stay, neither your title or your salary will change much, if at all.

New York, NY

ProsIt's a friendly atmosphere. Most people here get along. Everyone is helpful. There's a fair amount of vacation time built into the schedule which helps create a good work/life balance.

ConsDead end job. No advancement. The job that you interview for will most likely be the job you have as long as you are here. If your direct supervisor were to leave, it's more likely that he/she will be replaced by someone from outside the company rather than promoted from within.

Old Boys Club

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at ALM full-time for more than a year

Pros: Its a job, that's one pro. Cons: Old boys club mentality brings down other employees who may not fit into the 'club'. … Advice to Senior Management: Respect and reward hard workers. Modernize workflow and processes. Force upper management to interact with team members to see what is really going… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lots of Positive Changes

I have been working at ALM

Pros: This is a great time to work at ALM. They've made lots of positive changes, are very forward thinking, have a strong… Cons: They have high expectatiosn and they are trying to accomplish… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ALM.

Worked for ALM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ALM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ALM CEO Bill Carter. All reviews posted anonymously by ALM employees.