ALTEN

www.alten.com

The worst of contracting companies in Sophia Antipolis

Product Manager (Former Employee) Sophia Antipolis (France)

ProsNone. There is a handful of contracting companies in Sophia Antipolis. All of them are identical, except how much they pay. Alten pays the least of all.

ConsThey pay up to 50% less than the other contracting company -- Astek. If you have an offer from Alten, just take the name of the client/department to Astek and get 50% more money.

By far the biggest client of Alten in Sophia Antipolis is Amadeus. It is always better to apply directly to Amadeus if there are positions open. Other clients are Intel and Orange.

The management has no desire to build a real consulting services company -- they resort to simply "selling meat (hands)", which works out well for them: they sell you to clients at ~80KEUR/year and they pay you <40KEUR/year.

intern as international business development

Business Development (Former Employee) Paris (France)

I worked at ALTEN as an intern for less than a year

Pros: - good package - friendly working environment Cons: - lack of training and career advancement - boring working culture More

Is going to be a blank space in my CV

Consultant (Current Employee) Hamburg (Germany)

I have been working at ALTEN full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: You can pay the bills and get to have real… Cons: No salary increase year after year. No professional growth or specialization, you will be producing office reports all day long. You get paid 1/3 of… Advice to Senior Management: If you are not going to increase the salary of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ALTEN.

Worked for ALTEN? Contribute to the Community!