ALTRES
www.altres.com Honolulu, HI 50 to 149 Employees

Best place I have ever worked...period.

(Former Employee)

ProsFamily oriented culture that respects your time and the time you share with your family. They focus on results and growth, but not at the expense of their people. I've never been in a more understanding, supportive and active work environment. Its not for everyone, some people can't handle the work, the pace or the demands of the job. As much as people do leave most of the people here have been here for over 6 years, in this day and age that says a lot.

ConsIts a smaller organization. You can only rise so far in the organization. That being said, I've always been given opportunities to rise in the organization when I asked for them. Barron and Kerry are entrepreneurs and support innovative ideas and approaches.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't ever retire. Hawaii is a better place with the two of you leading ALTRES.

BEST. COMPANY. EVER!

I have been working at ALTRES full-time for more than a year

Pros: ALTRES really cares for its employees. They provide great benefits for all their employees. Their new Wellness program, which focuses on helping employees get healthy… Cons: The only "con" I have encountered pertains to growth. So many people in ALTRES love the company so much they do not want to leave.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

BEST COMPANY EVER!

I have been working at ALTRES full-time

Pros: The President and CEO have done a great job building the corporate culture at ALTRES. They really care for their employees… Cons: Many employees have been with ALTRES for 15-20+ years and do not plan on leaving. Upward mobility may be difficult for a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ALTRES.

Worked for ALTRES? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ALTRES reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ALTRES CEO Barron Guss. All reviews posted anonymously by ALTRES employees.