ALTRES
www.altres.com Honolulu, HI 50 to 149 Employees

Great place to work - for locals

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Honolulu, HI

ProsThere is a good level of Team work and appreciation for all contributors in every department from service to marketing.

ConsAs an out of state employee there wasn't any welcome committee aside from the owner a few times. The company should work a little harder to make their imported talent feel welcome.

Advice to Senior ManagementBarron Guss is a great manager and leader. He has created an awesome company his father would be proud of. My only advice would be that the sales department needs a local leader.

Best place I have ever worked...period.

(Former Employee)

I worked at ALTRES full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Family oriented culture that respects your time and the time you share with your family. They focus on results and growth, but not at the… Cons: Its a smaller organization. You can only rise so far in the organization. That being said, I've always been given opportunities… Advice to Senior Management: Don't ever retire. Hawaii is a better place with the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

BEST. COMPANY. EVER!

I have been working at ALTRES full-time for more than a year

Pros: ALTRES really cares for its employees. They provide great benefits for all their employees. Their new Wellness program, which focuses on helping employees get healthy… Cons: The only "con" I have encountered pertains to growth. So many people in ALTRES love the company so much they do not want to leave.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ALTRES.

Worked for ALTRES? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ALTRES reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ALTRES CEO Barron Guss. All reviews posted anonymously by ALTRES employees.