AMC Entertainment
www.amctheatres.com Leawood, KS 5000+ Employees

Fun, interesting, and open.

Supervisor (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

ProsThey give a crap about their people (depending on the theater). There is plenty of room to move up in the company if you're good enough. It's a ton of fun. Free movies and free popcorn/soda when you're at work.

ConsNot very good pay (barely make above min wage depending on your location). Sometimes you work really, really long days. Most of the time you have to work holidays. Not very good health benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep Tri-City 8 open.

Average experience...

Film Crew Member (Former Employee)
    Springfield, PA

I worked at AMC Entertainment part-time for less than a year

Pros: Free movies, team environment, good sales experience, ability to perform… Cons: no breaks, have to work on holidays, poor amount of… Advice to Senior Management: Provide a time where employees are offered a break Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Concessions

Usher/Concessions (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at AMC Entertainment part-time for less than a year

Pros: Job was very easy, typical high school student part time job that doesn't… Cons: Hours are unpredictable because of the nature of the industry. When movie… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AMC Entertainment.

Worked for AMC Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AMC Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AMC Entertainment CEO Gerry Lopez. All reviews posted anonymously by AMC Entertainment employees.