AMD

www.amd.com

it was like a family working there

SMTS Design Engineer (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsThe hours are flexible and the atmosphere was very relaxed in my group. dress code was relaxed. work was challenging and always changing to keep you interested.

Consseemed to be less visibility into future projects in the last 2 years. A lot of people started losing their confidence in the management team. Way too managers, VP's and people not doing real work.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to find a way to re-connect with those left after the latest round of layoffs. Your employees should be the most important thing to you and you should do everything in your power to retain the top talent. and their trust.

Pretty Good and Fulfilling

Senior Design Engineer (Current Employee) Boxborough, MA

I have been working at AMD full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Convenient, good work life balance Cons: unclear roadmaps and not much motivation sometimes Advice to Senior Management: recognize talent immediately and do your best to retain them,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

OK

Co-Op (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at AMD as an intern for less than a year

Pros: I learned a lot during my internship there. Cons: There wasn't much planning about what I was going to… Advice to Senior Management: . Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AMD.

Worked for AMD? Contribute to the Community!