AMD
3.1 of 5 1,048 reviews
www.amd.com Sunnyvale, CA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work

Software Development Engineer II (Current Employee)

I have been working at AMD

ProsAMD is an excellent place to work for those seeking to be involved with a company on the cutting edge. As a result of being on the forefront of technology, the work environment fosters innovation.

ConsI really have to nitpick to find anything bad to say about AMD. The only real downside I'd say, is that as a hardware company, software (software developers etc) is generally the second class citizen in past years. Recently though, that has been changing.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement has been doing a good job getting the employees engaged and soliciting feedback, and should continue down that course.

Great place to work

I have been working at AMD

Pros: AMD has a very good work environment. People are allowed to express their ideas and opinions freely.… Cons: Management at times is disconnected from their employees. The hands on manager is… Advice to Senior Management: Become more involved, learn how to actually motivate and keep good moral. Read one… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great company if you are interested in technology

Business Analyst Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at AMD

Pros: i interned here and im not an engineer, but i can tell that the company… Cons: main competitor is intel so there is still a lot of room for growth with the company.… Advice to Senior Management: make sure the project managers are actually doing their jobs instead of just attending meetings all… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on AMD.

Worked for AMD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AMD reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AMD CEO Rory Read. All reviews posted anonymously by AMD employees.