AMD

www.amd.com

Good, but illegal?

Co-Op Engineer (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsGreat people, laid back, fun, interesting environment. A lot of knowledgeable employees that for the most part are willing to help you adjust to their environment.

ConsHourly workers are asked to work overtime, but not paid for that work. The co-op students are treated like they are completely ignorant, and sometimes ignored completely.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange Co-op students to salary if you aren't going to pay them the hours they work.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Software QE

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AMD

Pros: There are many talented people Cons: The time I worked there I had no complaints More

Great people, challenging business.

Member of Technical Staff (Former Employee) Boxborough, MA

I worked at AMD full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: AMD is full of great people to work with. They're smart, dedicated, and fun. The technology that they produce… Cons: AMD always seems to be struggling to gain recognition from consumers and respect from PC manufacturers. This is reflected in their low market share.… Advice to Senior Management: Getting design flows to work reliably was always a challenge. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AMD.

Worked for AMD? Contribute to the Community!